Marina’s representative matters include the following:
- Served as transaction counsel for the sponsor of a series of real estate investment funds in connection with the investment of more than $4.5 billion of assets in 43 states involving distressed loan portfolios, REO properties, and multifamily, office and industrial assets.
- Represented an established New York City owner/operator in the acquisition and financing of multifamily/mixed-use assets in New York City, Florida and Texas, including use of IRC 1031 exchange proceeds.
- Represented an operating partner in the recapitalization of a $161 million multifamily property in Maryland.
- Represented the borrower in connection with a $195 million securitized mortgage loan secured by 177 office and retail properties.
- Represented a self-storage facilities owner in connection with a net lease and a subsequent sale to a publicly traded REIT.
- Represented an immersive entertainment tenant in connection with location leases in 18 states, including major shopping centers.
- Represented an established New York City landlord in connection with a major restaurant lease in Times Square.